When Karl Benz designed the first automobile, the Benz Patent-Motorwagen, he paved the way for a huge line of successors who would shape the modern car. All German cars brands like Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen and Porsche are amongst the top manufacturers of cars worldwide. They have some of the most priced and extravagant cars in the market.
A study of all German cars can be best made by a complete study of the major brands and their respective cars in the market.
1. Audi – Pioneering one of the most luxurious car brands in the world was formally entered in the year 1910, with the first production of the Audi Type A Sport-Phaeton in the same year. The most iconic of the Audi cars include the Audi Quattro and the Audi A8.
• Audi Quattro – One of the most popular race cars made by the brand, the Audi Quattro was originally designed to be a road and rally car. However, with significant touch-ups along the years, the car came to be known as one of the best sports amongst all German cars.
• Audi A8 – The Audi A8 is one of the most premium sedans in the market presently. With its elegant looks and muscular design, the car demands the respect of the driver.
2. BMW– The Bayerische Motoren Werke Company or the BMW was founded in 1916 with the production of the Dixi, inspired by the Austin 7. The 507 and the 2002 are the most iconic BMWs.
• BMW 507 – Despite the car being produced only 252 pieces and being too costly and ending in huge losses for the company, the 507 is one of the finest roadster beauties that you can find. The car is built to survive and is only available via auctions due to its rarity.