• BMW 2002 – The iconic car is the model that helped BMW gain footing as an international brand and anyone can see precisely why. The car resembles a beast with the sheer force it packs and yet is a beauty in its sleek and elegant executive design.
3. Mercedes-Benz – The Company was formed in 1870 with Karl Benz creating the first car in the world in 1886. The historical company has some of the mot iconic cars in history like the 1955 300 SLR Racer and the 1970 C111 Model.
• The 1955 300 SLR Racer – Inspired from the streetcar 300 model, the car acquired fame for the record breaking win in the 1955 Millie Miglia by Stirling Moss.
• The 1970 C111 – The car became popular due to the inclusion of a number of features that set it apart from all the models in its class including a drag coefficient of .191 and set the record of 250.98mph in 1979.
4. Volkswagen – Created in 1937, the company is chiefly remembered for the creation of the iconic car, the Volkswagen Beetle which is in production for over 65 years, from 1938-2003. The iconic shape of the beetle has not changed over the decades.
• VW Golf – It was made in 2008. In 2009 European Car of the Year, it had succeeded to become the runner-up. VW Scirocco, VW Jetta, SEAT Toledo, SEAT León, Skoda Octavia, new mini-MPV etc., are some of its off-springs.